Will it be Possible to Cut and Paste Tactics from FM2010 to FN 2011?

you should, fm10 was the only version where you couldnt and that was due to the tactic creator being introduced, it should work ok, try it on the demo and see

Thank you AussieAnt. Im noticing all my typos and I realize I'm vulnerable to arrest by the cyberpolice for posting while intoxicated. :p

yes, i have imported myu tactics from FM10 onto FM11

you just have to find them

for me it was: my documents - sports interactive - fm10 - tactics

but my fm11 created a folder in my documents-documents... and that's a PITA to do for 100+ tactics (even though they're variants... 4-5-1 but with slight tweaks)

yes, i have imported myu tactics from FM10 onto FM11

you just have to find them

for me it was: my documents - sports interactive - fm10 - tactics

but my fm11 created a folder in my documents-documents... and that's a PITA to do for 100+ tactics (even though they're variants... 4-5-1 but with slight tweaks)

Yes i transferred them over but they need tweaking as they do not work quite as well in fm11 (well not for me). Useful though to have all those previous tactics and be able to use them.

K

I've also copied by old FM10 tactics across to the tactics folder for FM11, you can indeed use them without any problems.

I'm also finding I need to tweak them a bit, but having the old FM10 tactics to use as a starting point is definitely better than starting from scratch in FM11.

Archived