My mate moaning as usual

1st game, 1-0 at ht, i say for the fans then, they have 3 highlights through whole half and win me 2-1 still, then i play watford, and nowing fm, they WILL score 1st minute, then im 2-0 down in 3 mins playing with MY dead defensive tactics that all i always like to use, games daft, fm is worst series of games ever made

*u cant base a player on attributes

i had a striker with 17 pace and like 8 flair, he never ran at defenders though i told him to run with the ball still

*if real life had attributes

*u kud change someones attribute with motivation

*u could change someones work rate like (yn) that

*AND

*1st game i had, i have every player back when defending set pieces and the computer new because they had 1 player stay back at all times on their attacking set pieces, and they couldnt of known kus that was my first game and 2nd game and so on

Sorry if u cant understand it, every thing above is what he just told me, he doesnt know i have copyied and pasted his conversation lol thought it would be funny :):D

I think 'your mate' is actually you having a moan, either way it's the tactics of that player moaning :)

He/you just can't expect to win everything all the time. Oh and also, please no txt talk. u = you

kud = could

kus = because

I didn't even waste my time reading his post bar the first few words.
No wonder society is falling to pieces with literacy like that.
I stopped reading after the first line.

Whats the point in wasting yours, and everybody else's time by posting stupid little bits like that? If you are not interested or "deeply offended" by the OP, simply dont post. You'll make the world a happier place, plus you wont be filling up the post replies with silly little sentences like that. Its up to the OP what he writes, and how he writes it - you dont like it, move on. Go back to BBC 606.

Too be fair if the OP can write what they want, then so can those replying to his initial comment.

The purpose of a forum is surley to encourage replies, which he has. Not every one has to agree or like what the OP wrote.

I dont agree. There is no need to insult the OP like that. If they had taken the time to read the reast of the post, instead of prejudging him, they would have seen his comment about his mate being the one he copied the text from and is thus typing like that. You are right, the purpose of the forum is to encourage replies, but replies that are actually thought out and have something to add to the OP. Which they neither were, or didnt.

Ideal world all comments about a post you make would be complimentry, but this isnt realistic.

If you post something in a forum you should really expect to receive comments that could be considered both fair and unfair. As long as the comments aren't overly agressive, insulting or featuring bad language then I don't really see the problem.

language evolves let's face it (to all those moaning of this new modern age language)

if you think you yourselves are still using the same anglo saxon english from our history, think again!

1) It's not just grammar-Nazis that get annoyed at this, it's also because a lot of users don't have English as their first language. Imagine trying to do your French GCSE using only French txt-speak.

2) For people like myself who bothered to learn to write properly it IS actually a real chore to read txt-speak. It's understandable on phones but it really does hurt to read long passages. That, and learning their, they're, there, and remembering it's should HAVE, not should OF. I know the OP hasn't mentioned those words, but I was on a role and it's a real bug-bear of mine. Sorry. End rant.

Spot on JaffaCake.

The same people who moan about contemprary slang/text speak (e.g. "lol", "kud" etc) are always using things like "op" and "mod" but somehow they perceive that type of slang to be acceptable.

There's a difference. OP, lol and "mod" are acronyms and abbreviations. "kud" is just bad spelling. So is "u". You do not need to abbreviate a word that has three letters.

Archived