Help match engine problem

the match engine was fine but since yesterday when i view a match i don't get to see the players move it freezes but the game plays on.which means i only get to see goals in reply or any of the action if i rewind the match.

why is this if i delete the fm11 off my computer and reinstall it will my save game still be there

the match engine was fine but since yesterday when i view a match i don't get to see the players move it freezes but the game plays on.which means i only get to see goals in reply or any of the action if i rewind the match.

why is this if i delete the fm11 off my computer and reinstall it will my save game still be there

Don't know about the first part, but reinstalling will not delete your savegame. Copy/paste to desktop anyway.

I had this, but found that if i went into pause then tactic it would give me the option to cancel tactic on main screen, then players would appear. Don't ask me why i think it might be a bug?

I found this too and is obviously a bug.

A workaround that I found is to change your highlight mode to full match and then let it play for a few seconds and then switch it back to key or whatever you normally use.

That worked for me anyway.

I had this, but found that if i went into pause then tactic it would give me the option to cancel tactic on main screen, then players would appear. Don't ask me why i think it might be a bug?

i uninstalled thw game when it reinstills i'll try that so is your problem solved now

Archived