Downloading via Game

Thanks for posting this info. I'm in Sweden and don't really feel like paying 50 Euros for the game from Steam... have you got any idea if I can buy this game with a UK debit card but download it from Game in another country? Or even buy it with a Swedish debit card!

Yea I downloaded it from Game last year and I'm doing the same this year. They email you the links to download about half an hour or an hour before midnight on the Thursday, if I remember right, to give you a chance to get it downloaded by midnight. Then you just install and activate it through Uniloc (I think) with the code they give you

I've just been into the game store and they are selling a football manager 2011 download for 27.99. As I had £5 credit in store I decided to do it instead of buying the disc on the day. Has anyone used this before?

Yea I downloaded it from Game last year and I'm doing the same this year. They email you the links to download about half an hour or an hour before midnight on the Thursday, if I remember right, to give you a chance to get it downloaded by midnight. Then you just install and activate it through Uniloc (I think) with the code they give you

Thanks, the link is www.game.co.uk/fm11 can't see any reason why u can't get it in Sweden

Thanks for posting this info. I'm in Sweden and don't really feel like paying 50 Euros for the game from Steam... have you got any idea if I can buy this game with a UK debit card but download it from Game in another country? Or even buy it with a Swedish debit card!

Psst! Green Man Gaming sells FM11 for 32 USD and adds no tax etc. for Swedish orders, so it ends up around the ~220 SEK mark.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/football-manager-2011/

Yeah, did the same last year. Great service, no issues. good price too.

Archived