Footballers who play FM and a celebrity or two.

Just been onto my twitter and a certain Magnus Wolff Eikrem ( man utd reserve captain) has posted how he can't wait for the release of FM 2011, which got me wondering does anybody know of other Footballers or celebrities that play the game?

Oh yeah I also know of Jason manford (British comedian, for the non-British FMers) as an avid player of the game.

• 1 month later...
Stuart Broad annouced today on Twitter he has to find another way of filling time in on the plane to defend The Ashes as FM is not out for another week.

This is his Twitter update from yesterday....Forest?? Champions League?? Pah.

12 hour wait in Singapore airport. This is why Football Manager was created! Ill have Forest in the Champions League before I leave..

Sure I read Ant and Dec play FM. Jon McClure from reverend and the Makers. Mark Chapman Radio 1....

Iirc Ant and Dec got special versions of CM 01/02 with them playing for their respective teams but one was on a good salary contract while the other was on a poor one lol.

I know wikipedia isn't the best source but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Championship_Manager:_Season_01/02#Trivia

Archived