viewing your squad all on one page fm11

Ah, thanks.

Really poor reasoning by SI there I must say. It was a nightmare to support with customizable columns so they had to remove it - never mind that it worked just fine in FM10, you just couldn't personalize the view. The guy who's saying it was removed in one of the FM10 patches is wrong as well - I'm on 10.3.0 and it's still right there.

im not happy. i like to view my squad in two neat columns. why this has been removed ill never know. now weve got too many fancy and unnecessary ways of looking at our squad.

your pretty little list choices are all well and good, but whats wrong with viewing your whole squad on the screen without scrolling?

I was looking for this option earliar. I like having a small but versatile squad. However sometimes this isnt possible.

In the dmeo for example,Spurs have an abundance of players and thismeans that I have to scroll down to view all the personnel in my 1st team squad. I generally prefer to have 2 colums on the squad screen so I can get a quick overview. Find it a bit odd that this optionhas been taken away:s

Oh well, I'll just have to get used to it!

I was looking for this option earliar. I like having a small but versatile squad. However sometimes this isnt possible.

In the dmeo for example,Spurs have an abundance of players and thismeans that I have to scroll down to view all the personnel in my 1st team squad. I generally prefer to have 2 colums on the squad screen so I can get a quick overview. Find it a bit odd that this optionhas been taken away:s

Oh well, I'll just have to get used to it!

totally agree mate. im an old school CM/FM player. having played the very first guise of the game. i just cant get used to seeing my team as a long scrolling list. why SI got rid of the 'view' and 'positions' option to have a quick look at a whole squad, ill never know.

like gio said, you just want to click and look at squads sometimes before you decide to manage them. rather than scrolling down a loong list of silly stats.

Archived