Players away on internatinal duty during CL final

In 2016 I (Sheff Wed) was playing Valencia in the CL-final. This was the third year in a row I met them in the final and having lost the two previous meetings I was planning on a tough revenge. My players were in top form (having won the PL 10 point ahead of Man U) and ready for the seasons grande finale. When the match day arises over half of my players are away on international duty! With a full squad (36 players) I managed (!) to mount an ok team with a DM as a CB. However, Valencia were also missing 6 or 7 first team players (which I noticed after the match). We won the match 2-0! Have others experienced the same? I hope this will be fixed for the forthcoming Fmh 2008!

In 2016 I (Sheff Wed) was playing Valencia in the CL-final. This was the third year in a row I met them in the final and having lost the two previous meetings I was planning on a tough revenge. My players were in top form (having won the PL 10 point ahead of Man U) and ready for the seasons grande finale. When the match day arises over half of my players are away on international duty! With a full squad (36 players) I managed (!) to mount an ok team with a DM as a CB. However, Valencia were also missing 6 or 7 first team players (which I noticed after the match). We won the match 2-0! Have others experienced the same? I hope this will be fixed for the forthcoming Fmh 2008!

This has happened to me a number of times, at one point i only had 9 players and none of them were keepers, i had 2 release 2 players just so i could field a team which cost me 5 mill!

I think Marc has mentioned that he was going to look at international fixtures for FMH08

Archived