Nathan Chalobah

Hello, I was hoping on of the offical SI employee's or someone with the right information, would be able to assist me with my question.

Chelsea's young CB, and England youth phenom Chalobah hasn't made it into the demo, maybe because of a small DB size, but could I ask is he in the database?.

I greatly appreciate any help.

Bet your researching has been fab this summer :)

I'm not saying this is champman what I'm saying is he is ON champman. And you can scout for under 15's on both games can you not so that tells me there isnt a reason why he isnt on there.

I'm also curious as to where Eric Dier is, the young Sporting Lisbon defender who was awarded a professional contract at just 16. Anyone seen him, he's rated pretty highly. I had a look but couldn't find him even though i was managing Sporting Lisbon at the time. Maybe it's a bug (aka stephen carr incident) or just an issue with the size of the database.

Its a real shame that. The game and scouting purposes would be so mch more fun if you could scout players of like 13/14 years old... would be interesting to see how goog they cold get with the right training and management.

They could get as good as the PA value they would be assigned.

I'm also curious as to where Eric Dier is, the young Sporting Lisbon defender who was awarded a professional contract at just 16. Anyone seen him, he's rated pretty highly. I had a look but couldn't find him even though i was managing Sporting Lisbon at the time. Maybe it's a bug (aka stephen carr incident) or just an issue with the size of the database.

I raised this in the Portugese data issues thread, got a reply and he will be in the first patch :)

Bet your researching has been fab this summer :)

I'm not saying this is champman what I'm saying is he is ON champman. And you can scout for under 15's on both games can you not so that tells me there isnt a reason why he isnt on there.

The Under 15's your scouting though are generated kids not real ones

Archived