Chapions League (OXFORD)

Team:

gk- casilas

defenders- cole, miguel, terry, pique

midfielders- robben, ronadlo, essien, gerreard

foawrds: robinho, wallcot

Bench: xabi alonso, henry, tevez, given, eboue

i also have: rosicky, ferdiand

but more to the point a will eventualy do as u can see i have used sugar daddy ... but what i was wondering has anyone won the champions league with oxford with out using sugar dady

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

i won it with FC United </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did u use sugar daddy..

if not it must of been hard what team did u have and what tatics and team instructions

I have a thread in the LLM forum with Oxford, I've been managing them for 6 years now, I took over the job after being sacked by Crawley town with 2 games in 2006/07. I'm now stuck in Championship mid-table with 10th and 11th place finishes. My wage budget is only 39k, which is easily the lowest in the championship. I don't anticipate getting out of the championship any time soon. Not with that kind of budget.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

i was my first attempt at fc united i was only in first season but i think id made a mistake with the teams in the league </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

r ryte.. am sure i know who u r lol.. (in real life)

hows that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

am from south shields and.. a know a gew ppl with the second name ridley, were abouts do u live.. i live at marsden

• 2 weeks later...

if u live in shields y have u got newcastle as ur location?

I live at Whiteleas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not many ppl have herd of south shields apart from the people who live around it were as newcastle is well known in the uk.

P.S i live at Marsden

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elliott34:

Team:

gk- casilas

but more to the point a will eventualy do as u can see i have used sugar daddy ... but what i was wondering has anyone won the champions league with oxford with out using sugar dady </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you use the editor to get Oxford into the CL, because if not, it would have taken at least 5 season to get into the CL, and then Thierry Henry would have been almost 35, and i thought he retired about 34 on the game(did on mine anyway) Given and Cassilias would alos be very old, so they would be nowhere near there best!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elliott34:

Team:

gk- casilas

That was my team at the begin wen i was in the confrence its totaly differnt now

and btw i sold henry to liverpool.

although i still have cassilas o nthe becnh lol

but more to the point a will eventualy do as u can see i have used sugar daddy ... but what i was wondering has anyone won the champions league with oxford with out using sugar dady </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you use the editor to get Oxford into the CL, because if not, it would have taken at least 5 season to get into the CL, and then Thierry Henry would have been almost 35, and i thought he retired about 34 on the game(did on mine anyway) Given and Cassilias would alos be very old, so they would be nowhere near there best! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He must of used an editor it's not hard to win the champions league anyway i've won it 4 times with Dag & Red without sugar daddy granted it took about 9 years but i got there lol.

Ive won the Chapions League now with oxford.. and the Europen Super Cup... The board were amazed

I have now took over as Forest Green Rovers manager but have not used sugar daddy i am going to try and achieve the same succses as i did with oxford but with out sugar daddy

So far i am joint top in the confrence with 12 games left to play

Any ideas of players i could get on loan/free tansfer or just cheap players

Archived