FM11 demo database size

>Ok just been playing the demo and noticed that the database size is set to small, just a few questions about this. Can this be changed? do i need to start a new game to increase the size? once FM11 comes out will there be an option for me to increase the database size from my demo saved game??

I didnt see any option to increase it before i started the demo.

The demo is meant just for trying the game out. I'm managing Arsenal on the demo to get the feel of the ME and new features. When I get the game I'll choose large db and manage a lower league side for a long campaign.

If you continue your demo game you'll be stuck with the small db which in my opinion would be a bit boring for along-term game.

Yeah i know what demo means m8, but SI say that you can carry on your saved game from the demo onto the full game which is great. But when you only have a small database on the demo i see no point in playing it when i want a large database to start with.

I have used the demo to create and tweak my training schedules and run them for 6 months to look at the progress of them. I have also created shortlists and search filters ready for the full game.

I have a demo game saved in january and I am top with one loss all season. I was going to use his on the full game but if this is correct about the database size then there is no point.

Oh well never mind.

The Demo is supposed to be a taster to sample the game to see if you like it enough to buy the full game. In order to keep the download size more manageable, it is kept to the minimum database size and limited features ( sometimes ), so if you want the full game with all its options then continuing the demo is not for you, If you want to continue with the save you have and are happy with the limitations on the game ( and many users are ) the the option to continue with the demo is available.

Archived