Dividends and Investment Funds??

What is the use of Investment funds and paying money to shareholders in the form of dividends when your club has a lot of money? Do we benefit from this? Or is the club chairman taking the money from himself? How does the club benefit if your chairman does this? Do you get higher transfer and wage budgets?

this is a business transaction if you have a PLC club then the shareholders will get a % of the profit per season based on how much the club makes. a club like Chelsea for example are Privately owned so wouldn't have shareholders to pay money too.

I saw you had posted something similar in the editors hideaway earlier, with regards to giving your club ALOT of money to start with...

Now if i remember reading something similar to this, posted by someone else, I think the game has an in built limit to how much money and one club can have. I think it is a billion or something like that. The game cant cope with anymore. the chairman then 'invests' it and I dont think you see any benifit, its just the game coping with a ridiculous amount of money.

Just be thankful (if you got there by normal in game playing) that you are generating that kind of revenue.

Its called bad financial model. SI uses this to decrease the amount of money in the game. Dividents are even payed in clubs where there are no shareholders and such an act would get you in jail for a long time.

Originally posted by jakobx:

Its called bad financial model. SI uses this to decrease the amount of money in the game. Dividents are even payed in clubs where there are no shareholders and such an act would get you in jail for a long time.

Why would SI want to reduce the amount of money in the game?

Originally posted by Blanchflower1:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jakobx:

Why would SI want to reduce the amount of money in the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because if they didn't so this, then people would complain when they reach £2.2B or something like that and their balance turns to -£2.2B because of a limit in the programming so it's impossible to have more money than this.

Archived