FM11 through Steam

What are the advantages and disadvantages of buying via Steam, always bought games in a retailer but just wondering what all the hulabaloo is about with Steam!

there are already enough topics about it discuss it there

Thinking of buying FM11 through Steam next week, what time does it normally get released?

it should be at midnight

What are the advantages and disadvantages of buying via Steam, always bought games in a retailer but just wondering what all the hulabaloo is about with Steam!

I say advantage is that you get to play the game right at midnight (00:00). It also patches your game automatically.

Disadvantage is that you don't get a physical DVD with a booklet, so you are stuck with steam forever. I like steam for alot of my games but i am ordering FM from a retailer because i like the physical DVD and the booklet.

Thinking of buying FM11 through Steam next week, what time does it normally get released?

I bought it through steam this evening. Last year steam let us download it a few days early so that when its officially released and unlocked, we can play straight away.

I say advantage is that you get to play the game right at midnight (00:00). It also patches your game automatically.

Disadvantage is that you don't get a physical DVD with a booklet, so you are stuck with steam forever. I like steam for alot of my games but i am ordering FM from a retailer because i like the physical DVD and the booklet.

Steam allows us to back up our games on a DVD...

Archived