Never buying Football Manager again!!

Okay. So i've been playing the demo for a few days now and some incredibly unrealistic stuff has happened.

First off, Liverpool have lost nearly every game so far, plus, Torres has barely scored!! It seems highly unrealistic being as Liverpool are one of the best teams in the world in recent years..

Also, West Brom are near the top of the league on my game.. :S I'm so confused as to how they are managing it! They've only just been promoted and they're already up there with the big team :/

that's not all, Wayne Rooney handed in a transfer request at Man Utd! He would never do that! Then, a few days later he signed a new five-year contract with the Red Devils worth £200,000 per week! Sort it out SI!!!

But to top it all off, do you wanna know who Sven Goran Eriksson is managing on my game?? A national side maybe..? Or a European super power? No, for some unknown reason, he is managing Leicester City on my game! How unlikely!!

Come on SI, i've had enough, all of this is highly unrealistic! Looks like you have some work to do before the game comes out..

Oh no, wait..

Okay. So i've been playing the demo for a few days now and some incredibly unrealistic stuff has happened.

First off, Liverpool have lost nearly every game so far, plus, Torres has barely scored!! It seems highly unrealistic being as Liverpool are one of the best teams in the world in recent years..

http://www.premierleague.com/page/LeagueTables/0,,12306,00.html

WBA 15 points, Liverpool 9, so far

Does it seem unrealistic that Chievo made it to the Champions League? Does it seem unrealistc PSV-Feyernoord 10-0?

Yeah, I think real life has a bug.

Archived