FM for PS3?

Xbox version bombed because the fm2009 system was really hard/confusing to use with an xbox 360 controller. I think the new system would be much easier to use on a console! and memory issues? both xbox and ps3 can have up to 250gb memory? It probably wont happen again, due to the small amount of people that actually want it on a console, but with an easier to use system and the new 3D match view it would be awesome on my HD TV! :p

Xbox version bombed because the fm2009 system was really hard/confusing to use with an xbox 360 controller. I think the new system would be much easier to use on a console! and memory issues? both xbox and ps3 can have up to 250gb memory? It probably wont happen again, due to the small amount of people that actually want it on a console, but with an easier to use system and the new 3D match view it would be awesome on my HD TV! :p

It does look quite good to be fair, I used the HDMI output on my laptop to watch the world cup final between England (Me) and Brazil on FM2010. okay the graphics aren't great, but it was still good fun.

PS3 can have like 2GB of RAM cant it? Wheres the memory straints in that? Even a version similar to the handheld but obv with allot more to it wouldnt be bad. I would buy FMH onto my PS3 if it werent so overpriced in the PSN store. FMH2010 still for £28 Mmm I think ill give it a miss.

Archived