Make Board Request to Sign Player

I tried to get Cesc with City by this method too. I had a remaining budget of about 40m, I asked the board and after telling them we wouldn't be able to compete without him they agreed to sign him but then a week later nothing had happened and my budget dropped to 0 :(

Yeah loads of unrealistics however when i found enough money I signed the player anyway. Think it was Portuguese striker Hugo Almeida for Celtic. This I don't think would be an unrealistic target. I got it a lot when I was Liverpool, when a 7m player is unrealistic you know you're in the deep brown!

I tried to get Cesc with City by this method too. I had a remaining budget of about 40m, I asked the board and after telling them we wouldn't be able to compete without him they agreed to sign him but then a week later nothing had happened and my budget dropped to 0 :(

happened with me too but i was after torres

I've had the advice during an attempt to sign a player on loan to let my board negotiate the deal. I click on the button and basicly the board said they do not have the funds in so many words..... I'm not asking for funds, i just want to get him in on loan! Si needs to look at this.

Archived