Am I not a real FM fan?

I downloaded the Demo the other day to have a nosey and was quite impressed but shortly i reinstalled it and didn't start a career.

The reason behind this is because when the FULL game arrives I'll be more excited as i know it's the proper game :)

Anyone else done the same as me?

same here, when i get the full game i will start my 3 games up Journeyman, Liverpool and Stafford and i might do a challange game as well.

not really played the demo much just waiting for the full game now

I always have trouble motivating myself to play a FM demo. I install it, check out new features and see how they work, decide whether the game is worth buying and then just wait for the real thing. Don't see much point in starting a career game when you can't choose database size and the number of leagues you want to run.

I never continue the demo on

I use it for stuff like testing out formations (like does my all conquering 4-5-1 still work?), and finding out the sale value of players (kinda pointless with a 11.1 being released on nov 5 - means that most of them change)

I uninstalled FM10 to play the demo (no idea why!) And now I can't get into the demo because it isn't the full game - and there's no point starting a new FM10 game...

I'M IN LIMBO!!!

My PC hard-drive died the day before the demo was released. I replaced the hard-drive but all my save files on FM10 were lost. I reinstalled the game but I don't really want to start a new save file on that game because i wont continue it after next Thursday and have played the demo to death 26 hours. Just waiting and counting down the hours until release to start the new version of my career save on FM11, I feel so bored. Worst part about waiting for the new FM game.

Archived