DEMO'11 problem

So, I have downloaded DEMO from Steam as I thought it would be the best thing to do. And I load some quick start(for example Spain) and I enter my info for manager and click Next - Choose Team to Manage and FM freezes.

Here is the link for video.

And here is the screen with info that after pressing Nexr - Choose Team to Manage FMs status becomes Not Responding in Task Manager.

Please help. I wan to play this FM soo baad.:confused:

Windows XP SP3

2, 00 GB RAM

2,81 Ghz AMD Athlon II X2 24 processor

And I can play FM '10 with approximately 50 k players on this configuration with 1,5 stars-2 stars, depending on which other program is open.

Any idea what the grpahics card is and whether it's above minimum spec? Also - have you tried the stickied thread at the top with advice on stuff like this?

I'd suggest;

- Updating Java

- Updating DirectX

- Updating your graphics card drivers

That fixes a lot of issues - beyond that, you may have tapped my technical knowledge out - lets see if anyone else has experienced similar.

Any idea what the grpahics card is and whether it's above minimum spec? Also - have you tried the stickied thread at the top with advice on stuff like this?

I'd suggest;

- Updating Java

- Updating DirectX

- Updating your graphics card drivers

That fixes a lot of issues - beyond that, you may have tapped my technical knowledge out - lets see if anyone else has experienced similar.

Updated graphic card minute ago, directx updated, java updated. And all components are above minimum requirments. And it still freezes. Even F1 2010 runs on High without any interruptions. ;)

Read the Demo FAQ thread as there are several suggestions in there.

Nothing didn't helped.

I deleted STEAM version and downloaded VAnilla and same happens all over again.

Archived