Demo help

Hi guys,

just wondering if someone could help me please. Basically i would like to see more of the Eredivisie teams in the demo. I've downloaded the big version (is it strawberry) however in AZ for instance there is only showing 4 players? I know its only a quickstart but surely starting with a big club with wide scouting i should be able to see more than just 4 players from one of Hollands biggest clubs?

Is there any way to see more of them? Or if someone has seen screenshots of Az's players could they send me the link?

Thanks

Stupid question perhaps, but did you start the game with a Dutch quickstart? If you did then you should be able to see all players at all clubs in the playable Dutch leagues. I'd have thought the only way you couldn't was if you had another country for quickstart.

From the demo info thread:

The strawberry version of the demo includes quickstarts for the world's biggest leagues, giving players a chance to try out their skills with teams from multiple countries. Details of languages and leagues are below.

• In-game languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Czech, Polish
  • Quickstart leagues: England, Scotland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Brazil, Argentina, Chile

Sorry I didn't realise there was no Dutch quickstart. I really don't play very much of the demo.

I think the reason you can't see many Dutch players is because the demo quickstarts are very small databases with no Dutch players loaded. With a normal database I am sure you would see Dutch players but I suspect the quickstart is a ridiculously small save.

It seems strange they would have the Norwegian league but not the Dutch. You'll have to wait till release.

Archived