Positive Post

All I have read in the last week is posts saying FM11 looks horrible and this is wrong and that is wrong.

I have played the demo for 4 days on and off and the game looks absolutely fantastic.

Cant wait till the 5th, sure will be fireworks that night (no pun intended).

The 3d tv match view is amazing

well done SI, keep up the good work

Agreeing with the OP! Have enjoyed the demo greatly. We have to remember that when people have an issue with the game they'll actively seek out the games forums and complain..when they like it they won't go to the trouble of doing so!

Now you may assume I am easy, but I love SI's work, I admire thier ambition to please us and imitate RL of the football world. I've been playing it since the early CM, and watching it improve over the years helps make you apprecieate the work they put into keeping it relative to the rules of the game and the way the games played on and off the pitch etc.. So extras like agents and match prepeerations are long overdue but all in good time SI give us the goods. :D

I concur, I love the changes I've seen. the only I don't quite like is the coloured bars, and it doesn't matter to me, so all positives.

Though there are two I'm not sure are as good as could be or not (not enough matches played to tell).

And as always, the improvements don't bring a disproportionated increase of system requirements, I don't feel in comparison to past year's demo any slower or bigger demands from the computer, which is not what I tend to feel when I play games that can be compared with previous of the type. Most I get the feeling the increased system is that increased comp power is taken as more room for dirty and bad code, so out of the increase of reqs, 90% is taken by carelessness rather than the actual improvements. With FM10 that's not the case, it even goes as far as FM09 imrpoving and adding a lot from FM05 and running much faster. This year the game seems to run as fast as the past year, and at points I think it might be a little touch faster (though I can't know for sure until I've loaded the leagues of FM10 and got a few seasons in), which makes me have the impression of SI programmers being the only who care for cleanliness of code. That's a good part why I've ordered FM11 instead of waiting to FM15.

Archived