Comments from opposing managers

Onto my second go of the demo. I'm Rangers. I play RM in a pre-season friendly. We draw 3-3. JM says I would be better taking more long shots, instead of trying to walk the ball into the net. Also happened with Rafa after we beat Inter 3-1 in CL.

Why can't I respond direct to opposing managers? After the Inter game I would like to have said something like. "Why are you critizing me, when we won the game" It also seems to happen with with other comments made by other managers too, and I can't respond direct to them about the previous match.

Anybody had the same thing happen?

Onto my second go of the demo. I'm Rangers. I play RM in a pre-season friendly. We draw 3-3. JM says I would be better taking more long shots, instead of trying to walk the ball into the net. Also happened with Rafa after we beat Inter 3-1 in CL.

Why can't I respond direct to opposing managers? After the Inter game I would like to have said something like. "Why are you critizing me, when we won the game" It also seems to happen with with other comments made by other managers too, and I can't respond direct to them about the previous match.

Anybody had the same thing happen?

i add: is possible to criticize the style of play of the other managers?

It's not so much criticize I want to do. Somebody praised me in a pre season friendly, I would like to have replied something like, "Thank you, you're welcome back here anytime" You were allowed in previous FMs. Why not this one. One of things I liked from previous FMs is after a match the other manager says something good or bad about you, and you could respond in kind. One of my favourites was "After so and so said so and so weren't good enough to win the league, Garry Smith offered an inflammatory response"

Where has that all gone?

Archived