Squad View

Anyone know if there's any way to stop the game moving the players around on the squad screen as I 1 by 1 give each of them a place in the starting XI, as I tend to swap players round each game, and it's difficult to keep track of who I need to change and who I don't when players are moving around all over the place. In FM10 the players were listed in positional and then alphabetical order, but stayed in the same place even when you gave them a place in the starting XI, but now it's almost like the players start off in positional and then alphabetical order, but now once you give a player a place in the team, the list changes, so you effectively end up with your starting XI in positional order, followed by the subs (again in positional order), and then those that aren't even on the bench, again in positional order. All I want is for the players to stay exactly where they are in the list. It's frustrating. Is there a way to change it back to how it was in FM10, or am I stuck with it like this?

what he means is that when a player is selected then he moves to the top of the list, rather than the change which was made (for 10.3 i think) where this is no longer possible and then you have to select the player who does not move

like for example, the selected DCs would be above the non-selected GKs

and then they'd keep their order of GK, SW, DC, DR, DL, DM, WBR, WBL, MC, MR, ML, AMC, AMR, AML, ST

used to be like: GK selected,. . . , ST selected, GK sub..... last sub, other GKs...... other STs

now it just stays in the order that is shown above.... i would actually like it if they bought that back

Archived