How long does it take you to finish a season?

How many hours does it take you to finish I season. I'll put it like this, I've done from the start of the game (England) to November 25th in 6hours and 54 minutes.

This isn't a race asking " Who can finish the season the quickest". I'm just curious into seeing how much time peopple spend on tactics and scouting players.

I've got a new XPS Laptop which runs things REALLY quickly (22 league, medium database save with all players from Cyprus loaded).

I also play my games at maximum speed (match speed and highlights).

Anyway, what about you?

How many hours does it take you to finish I season. I'll put it like this, I've done from the start of the game (England) to November 25th in 6hours and 54 minutes.

This isn't a race asking " Who can finish the season the quickest". I'm just curious into seeing how much time peopple spend on tactics and scouting players.

I've got a new XPS Laptop which runs things REALLY quickly (22 league, medium database save with all players from Cyprus loaded).

Anyway, what about you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Wow how many times is a new thread on this going to be started!

I wish people would learn how to use the search function. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif You're not wrong. But to add to this thread it takes me about a week (of my life). Not sure how many hours that'd be.

For me, about 24 hours game time, that is around a week of my real life I suppose, although at the moment I am having too many late nights because I am trying to crack the b*stard and every time I think I have made a breakthrough it slaps me in the face again icon_frown.gif

I think it usually takes me about 15 hours game time. Sometimes a bit longer, depending on how many leagues I have running.

Also depends what league I'm playing in I suppose - Championship or lower English leagues is a bit longer because there's more games.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How longs a piece of string? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

twice half its length icon_wink.gif

And for me i guess it can take anywhere from 5-10 hours game time. Also depends on hwo well the games goin, if i'm really enjoyin it then a season can be started and finished in a night, good times!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fattyg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How longs a piece of string? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not the point of the comment but, well done!! icon_wink.gif

it takes me around a week of playing with average 5 hours a day

i have a lot of leagues running as i like always to start unemployed and start as LLM so i always keep all my options on to manage a random team

also a large database and all players from Brazil/Mexico/Argentina and of course Egypt

I try to play at least 4 games a day. I do this 5 days a week because the missus works night shift and I can get away with it. So usually take me about two weeks to do an entire seasons.

Although the time taker is the pre-season and my player assessments and transfer buying etc which can take a night just on its own.

I'm currently running all leagues, full level on England and divison 2 upwards on all others.

It usually takes me about an hour to play a month, that's if i'm not on the hunt for new players. I've spent whole evenings just looking for new players.

My pc doesn't really slow me down, it never takes more than 10 secs to process. Most times its only a second or two to get to the next screen.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Candre168:

Anyway, what about you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry mate, can i ask you how you loaded all players from Cyprus?

I wanna play the cypriot league aswell, but cant do that, so loading all players would be next best thing. cheers.

How long a season takes me depends on many things.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

Am I in my first season in charge of the club? Sorting out the team and tactics is very important, thats why its always the first thing I do.

Am I needing players? Scouting for players myself could take me hours and hours!

Even if I dont need players, I am always on the look out for youngsters!!!

Archived