A 'Force an Injured Player of the Pitch' Feature Please

I would like to see a feature where anytime a player picks up a minor injury we have the option of forcing him off the pitch, to reduce the risk of injury. Yes, we would have to temporarily play with 10 men. Or, if we had used our 3 subs, finish the match with ten men. But I would prefer that most of the time then risk an injury.

Also, its a little odd to me that a player can pick up a minor injury and continue playing. After the game we learn that he has a twisted knee or a hamstring injury. Now, how is this guy able to scamper up and down the field with an injury like these?

Your thoughts, please.

If a player has a minor injury, you can both sub him if you have subs left (obviously) and if you don't. If you haven't got any left, try to make a sub, and a box will come up telling you you've run out but the player you've selected to take off has a knock. You'll also have the option to take that player off and continue with 10 men or cancel.

I think that's what you're getting at. :p

If a player has a minor injury, you can both sub him if you have subs left (obviously) and if you don't. If you haven't got any left, try to make a sub, and a box will come up telling you you've run out but the player you've selected to take off has a knock. You'll also have the option to take that player off and continue with 10 men or cancel.

I think that's what you're getting at. :p

Thank you so much. That was just what I was getting at. :)

Thank you so much. That was just what I was getting at. :)

No problem, mate. :thup:

And as was said above, players can play through the remainder of games with serious injuries sometimes, as the adrenaline will numb the pain. I once played over an hour with a broken collar bone. And I was a keeper! :D

No problem, mate. :thup:

And as was said above, players can play through the remainder of games with serious injuries sometimes, as the adrenaline will numb the pain. I once played over an hour with a broken collar bone. And I was a keeper! :D

Wow. Thats amazing. Full respect for that.

That's nothing. Heskey's been playing with no brain for years...

This had me in stitches.

Metaphorical stitches may I add, I don't play with injuries! (I am part of the new modern era of footballers, come off for twinges!)

Archived