FM2011 Agents

The agents have their own personalities and like to do business in a certain way. Each one is slightly different and they also have favourite personel and dislike people. Some like their players to move around and some like to have a large agency fee.

The agents are actual people in the game who have whole stables of players whom they are acting for. I doubt if they are real life people, but I could be massively wrong.

There seems to be two attributes to agents Willingness to Tout and Contract Negotiatons (that may be a different name). Some are very sticky in contracts negs and more are putting about their players like tomorrow were the apocalypse.

They are a nice new addition to the game, a bit of extra flavour and make contract negotiations a bit clearer, especially when you want to bargain, they will modify their position, unlike players in previous versions where it was just yes/no.

The agents are actual people in the game who have whole stables of players whom they are acting for. I doubt if they are real life people, but I could be massively wrong

I agree I dont think they are really people, just based on really agent types

cheers guys. can they fire their agents then if say the player feels his agent is asking for too much money and is keen to move to the club im managing?

They can fire their agents, but I personally haven't seen it happen for that reason (then again, I play as Athletic Bilbao, so I don't buy many players- the only player I've seen fire his agent was one of my young players and I'm not really sure why).

Archived