Can i go back in time and ask a 10.2 vs. 10.3 question?

I am looking for people's opinions on what version of FM 10 was better. I love FM10 and I am going to continue playing it and have been on 10.2 for the last 6 months after just not enjoying 10.3.

I heard someone on the forum saying 10.3 was one of the best versions of FM ever but in my short experience of it when i installed it i just didn't like it and felt there was far too many goals. Games kept finishing 3-3 or 5-2 for me. I know 10.2 has the one on one bug to name a few but i know that if i adjust my tactics accordingly it can all be fixed.

Wanted to start a thread on this to see what people thought of 10.2 and if anyone still played it up until FM11. Some explanation of why either was best or worst would also be good thanks.

10.3 is the best for me.

Better one on ones and less of a hole behind midfielders, though free kicks are still taken too quickly and still far too many back passes ( i've had some from the edge of the oppositions area)

I think it's down to how you set your tatics and which league you play in as to which one suits you best.

Archived