Confused - Quick answer needed please

So I've been playing the demo for a few days now without turning off my laptop or shutting down FM.

I've been reading all the posts about the demo being patched / updated for others by STEAM.

Question is, do I shut down and reload FM in order to get this "patch" that others have got?

I'm on a non mac laptop.

So I've been playing the demo for a few days now without turning off my laptop or shutting down FM.

I've been reading all the posts about the demo being patched / updated for others by STEAM.

Question is, do I shut down and reload FM in order to get this "patch" that others have got?

I'm on a non mac laptop.

Restarting STEAM will always prompt it to look for updates to the games installed in your STEAM library.

However this demo patch was really only for MAC users, even Miles has no idea why PC users gets it.

But yea, restart STEAM you should get the update.

so there is actually an update for pc users - there are differences??

As I stated, the PC users are indeed getting an update through STEAM; however SI has no idea what its about, since the only DEMO update should be for MAC users.

so there is actually an update for pc users - there are differences??

No, there is not a pc update.

There was a mac update but for some reason Steam made the pcs update as well when it was supposed to be for macs only. So whatever was in the update will make no difference whatsoever to the pc version.

Play on. :)

Archived