steam updating taking ages.

thanks guys ill just wait for steam to update hopefully it wont update to many times before the game comes out, does anyone know if we can still play the game with the disc in the drive as i dont really want to have to install through steam.

thanks guys ill just wait for steam to update hopefully it wont update to many times before the game comes out, does anyone know if we can still play the game with the disc in the drive as i dont really want to have to install through steam.

This is one reason that I always use Steam in offline mode unless Im at a place with very fast internet service.

That is one of the reasons i don't use Steam at all.

SI needs people like you Steam haters; some of you will have to buy the game two or three times because the disc gets lost, stolen or damaged. You non Steamers have my thanks for your extra contributions to FM.

SI needs people like you Steam haters; some of you will have to buy the game two or three times because the disc gets lost, stolen or damaged. You non Steamers have my thanks for your extra contributions to FM.

What utter rubbish, i've been playing cm/fm for many a year and never had to replace a disc ever!

I gave the pile of poo a chance with the demo and about 3 months into the demo steam crashed and i lost my save. i won't be using EVER again!

*Looks in preference menu...*

*Finds auto save feature is also included in STEAM version*

*sigh*

haters.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Archived