SI i'd like to show my disgust in your ME ffs!!!!

so i've just been viewing my team on the 3D

well SI where do i start!

leeds 0 cardiff 4!

1st goal ..........a goalkeeper blunder from schmeichel!! how unreal is this

2nd goal ......... clearly offside i mean come on SI how can't your AI linesmen spot this ffs

3rd goal .......... defensive gaps on man marking, AI is terrible the game is buggy to hell

4th goal .......... long range shots always going in!!!!!!

sort this out SI, this is embarrassing

oh wait this was on sky sports 1

my bad......... before i get my head bit off this was a bit of lighthearted fun to those that mention this stuff about the ME when i've just seen it happen to my own team irl (just shows you it does happen!)

FM11 is great, keep up the good work guys

:thup: I like it. Football is a horrible beast where anything can happen(it's sort of FM's get out clause...if they needed one).

Loving FM11, cant wait to get stuck into the full thing!

I didnt think Bellamy was up to much when I checke dout his stats. Anyone had success with him with Cardiff in the demo?

And there I was, as another Leeds fan, trying to find some light relief having just watched that game! Thanks for bringing me back to real world again mate!

I need the official FM11 Leeds thread team to start so I can start posting about how useless the current squad is and how my first job as the new manager will be to sell the bloomin lot of 'em :D

And there I was, as another Leeds fan, trying to find some light relief having just watched that game! Thanks for bringing me back to real world again mate!

I need the official FM11 Leeds thread team to start so I can start posting about how useless the current squad is and how my first job as the new manager will be to sell the bloomin lot of 'em :D

i can't wait to get cracking with leeds under my management

premiership here we come (sadly thats a million years off from real life)

atleast SI have allowed many of us to dream with our teams!!

i bet miles jacobsen let's out a mighty roar, when he gets watford the premiership title (considering if he is actually any good at his own game :D)

Anyway, the OP has summed up exactly why I love playing FM. I'm sat here today looking at the Leeds squad on the demo and wondering what I should do with it. :p

See your team getting stuffed IRL and who doesn't think - "I could do better!" :D

Archived