Major League Soccer

They don't sell it as WWSM, its called Football Manager now everywhere.

This. And the selling potential of this game in the US is pretty low to begin with. And among the US crowd that does want the game, I would be surprised if more than an outlier minority would consider the MLS the primary draw.

I'm sure the rules will be correct for the coming season, as for Vancouver, the definitive answer would have to come from someone from SI who knows for a fact or alternatively wait till people have played the game for a season with the MLS loaded and see if they appear.

this will not happen, SI only have the rights for the current season.

Yeah, i'd heard this. Though thanks to the league editor, i expect it will only be a matter of time before someone creates an add-in to have the MLS with Vancouver (and the other team coming in, Portland?)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the post. I always begin my FM career with my beloved Galaxy. And since it sounds like the MLS element is broken at the moment, I am going to wait till it's fixed. I am not going to pay until I get the complete FM experience. So thanks for the input. I hope SI can fix this soon so I can return as a customer. Have a good one.

Archived