ticket prices

OK, I fiddled in the editor to put Brentford in the Prem. and forgot to increase the ticket prices. Just wondering if the club raises ticket prices over time or if theyll always be so low? Its just that my transfer and wage budgets are never going to be very high if I'm not making any money!

OK, I fiddled in the editor to put Brentford in the Prem. and forgot to increase the ticket prices. Just wondering if the club raises ticket prices over time or if theyll always be so low? Its just that my transfer and wage budgets are never going to be very high if I'm not making any money!

OK, its the 2nd season and my ticket prices have gone up a bit - but my highest gate is now 375000 for a 45000 gate icon_frown.gif Do you think it will take a long time for my gate receipts to match my wage bill? Currently Im covering my wages with prize money, but as Leeds found out, thats risky business

With one of the external editors, FMM I think (you can find a link on the editors forum), you can alter your average and min/max attendance. I am not sure if you can alter your ticket price, but you can alter your reputation which may make the AI adjust your ticket price. Reputation does have a massive impact on who you can sign, so altering this can drastically change your game.

This could help you correct your budget issue if you feel it is a problem.

As I said, attendance or rep. isnt the problem. My rep. will definately be ovr 7000 - around the same as Tottenham - and my attendences are almost full - im getting a stadium expansion to 66000. Its just ticket prices must be really low. Around the £8 mark actually, just did the math! That would be good - a Prem game for £8!

Archived