2010/11 season start in my Demo game.... WHOA!

I started my first game at Arsenal in the demo, just to test out the new stuff and I found this:

whoan.png

That's gonna be some some to the season, huh? What are your thoughts about it, have you ever had this in your save before? I'll post my result once I'm done with them.

Tough start sure. I remember my toughest run of games was when I was Newcastle on FM10, was in the prem, and had the traditional Big 4 in a row around wintertime, then again as the last 4 games of the season. which I was fairly happy about, as I was doing fairly well against the rest of the league(ended up 6th), and was happy that I didn't have to break up my good streaks by taking a hammering from the big 4. Just meant I got nothing from the last 4 games of the season!

The fixtures are exactly the same in every demo game, as they're all pre-set in the England quick start. So everyone playing as any particular team will have the same fixtures.

It would be nice if they had the real fixture list, I'm sure that was the case in FM10.

Okay, since its been only my 3rd or 4th FM game (taking my saves of FM10 together), I thought this was unusual. But I still can't wait for those games.

It would be nice if they had the real fixture list, I'm sure that was the case in FM10.

No, this was not the case in FM10. I remember last season Arsenal started at Everton (Away). But my Arsenal games never started at Everton.

Okay, since its been only my 3rd or 4th FM game (taking my saves of FM10 together), I thought this was unusual. But I still can't wait for those games.

No, this was not the case in FM10. I remember last season Arsenal started at Everton (Away). But my Arsenal games never started at Everton.

Ahh fair enough, I was playing in League 1 to start with in FM10 and as hursty2 has said, that had the real fixtures, but I guess the Premier League didn't. Probably to do with the different times that the fixture lists are released.

Perhaps Man Utd, Chelsea and Spurs aren't the best fixtures to start with if you're bringing in new players and tactics, but it's definitely a test!

I don't know about the fm 2010 demo but in the full game it was the case, but it was an option, make a new save on fm 2010 and there's a box saying use real fixtures where available

Thats the same on my game too. Arsenal have lost all 3 as well! 3-0 UTD, 1-0 Chelsea and 3-1 to me Spurs (predicted as a draw). A shocker from Liverpool too they just won their 3rd match 8-2 against Newcastle (Torres scoring 4), are top of the league and have a +10 goal difference after 3 games :O

I started my first game at Arsenal in the demo, just to test out the new stuff and I found this:

whoan.png

That's gonna be some some to the season, huh? What are your thoughts about it, have you ever had this in your save before? I'll post my result once I'm done with them.

Well I thought crikey what a start.......

I am Arsenal I lost 3-2 to Man utd, 2-1 to Chelsea and beat Spurs 5-1!!!! Was well chuffed considering!! loving this save as arsenal right now

Archived