Board takeovers failures

I started at cardiff when the demo hit out just to fool around because they had a looking to leave chairman , so i wanted to see how the takeovers in fm 11 are , since you have 6 months for the demo so i thought what the heck sim until 30 december and see , i had 2 failed board takeovers by 2 consortiums , so i tried again playing it untill the first attempted takeover thats mid august max , failed and started again 2-3 times simmed untill mid august and just failures i havent saw a completed takeover in fm 11 in any league , i simmed all of them untill mid august or 1st of septembers and all were failed takeovers .

And the 1 day negotiations that must be some sort of a bug thats too fast too negotiate a takeover . Thoughts ???

The 1 day takeover must be a bug. I had a tycoon trying to buy liverpool and after 1 day of negotiations it failed.

Same here. One-day transfer embargo. It could possibly have been at 9am in the morning and ended at 11pm at night. A bit too quick, I'd find. Unless that one meeting really did A LOT in negotiations... haha.

Archived