FMH 07/08 Question

Hi Marc Vaughan, I see that you reply to some of the threads so I would like to ask this question.

Will the next version include the Swedish Allsvenskan? I would totally understand if not and am well aware the UMD is much smaller in capacity. When the PC version started including at standard it made my day.

Also, for any other people on here, what league would you like to see included if not included already?

Also... which league do you least play? For me, I have not done one in Belgium before.

Hi Marc Vaughan, I see that you reply to some of the threads so I would like to ask this question.

Will the next version include the Swedish Allsvenskan? I would totally understand if not and am well aware the UMD is much smaller in capacity. When the PC version started including at standard it made my day.

Also, for any other people on here, what league would you like to see included if not included already?

Also... which league do you least play? For me, I have not done one in Belgium before.

I almost always play in England, because they have the most team and players. I have never played Belgium, Australia, Scotland.

I played the Dutch competition just once even though I live there.

The Italian/Spanish Leagues could be nice if i knew how to offer players... (the "offer to clubs" button is changed into the "promote/demote" buttonicon_frown.gif)

Hi Guys

Come to think of it, I have not done one in Germany or Portugal on the hand held.

I only start a French one in dedication to Freddy Guarin appearing on loan at St Etienne, who by the way scores his usual few like on the PC.

Benjaminoo, yeah the Argentinian and Brazilian regens are conistently good, so imagine three seasons on and the 16 and 17 year olds in abundance.

Fedde - I find Scotland creates a lot of good regens too, It is always nice to go in to say Rangers and Scottish them up in season 2, and clear out the squad to accommodate some good regens. Scotland is one of my favourite leagues for this.

Interesting to see some quick replies, I have only just joined and have been buying FM / Champo since the dawn of time. Hi to all.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

feddemaster, to offer players in those leagues your B team has to be full-36 players, once it is you can start to offer players to other teams </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really hate it when my team has 36 players.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

I'm afraid I can't reveal the features for this years FMH yet - sorry ... not much longer to wait now though Big Grin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you please tell me if the problem I mentioned above will be fixed? icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived