FM11 in Australia

No sorry,

I pre-ordered mine via Steam for $89.00 USD, the exchange rate was more or less one for one then so about the same in Aussie dollars.

Don't convert the price to pounds though, converted we are paying around 56.00 pounds and in the UK you can get it for 25.00 :(

Cheers,

Boony

JB hi-fi had FM10 for around $70 last year. I just went to an EB store and told them the price and they matched it. I'll probably do the same this year if JB have it cheaper again as i prefer EB's return policy and reputation over JB's.

I simply am dumbfounded why Australians get it from games shops. Shops like EB Games will have it for $90-$100 but if you can get your hands on a credit card, I would suggest go online to Zavvi, with the great exchange rate of the AUD $ and the GBP, you can get it for around $50-$55 AUD and get it delivered to you in the mail.

Still don't know why anyone would spend an extra $40+ just so they can get it locally.

but you know you will get it on release from the store as all of the online places (zavvi etc) from the uk will probably wait later to ship as we technically get it on the 4th UK time.

To be honest, I'd prefer wait an extra 2-3 days and save up to $50 and get it from Zavvi. I think Zavvi gets it a few days before release and they may mail it out to you the next day and even though you may not get it ont he Friday, you should get it by mid week the week after.

Archived