Has this been suggested before? (new feature suggestion)

i know we have the huge 'feature ideas' threads and i often have a read through those however there are that many ideas and posts that things get lost or ignored in there

one thought ive had lately, and its possibly as i wait for FM11 and dont want to continue and career games which i know ill stop playing in a week or two, is that id love a feature in the game that allows you to play FM without the need to take part in a career or a season or anything along those lines

id love to be able to play one game only. perhaps a choice of many pre made 'scenarios' (would be great to have classic games etc), but also allowing the user to create their own games - champs league finals, cup finals etc

perhaps one change could be only allowing the player to watch the game in 'full game' mode or some variation to the current set up where people fly through games on super fast highlights only mode

or really, anything along these lines that allows a player to have a game without having to start a complete new career or get involved in a current one.

id be amazed if similar suggestions werent made in the past but id love to hear what others think?

well i guess so

but just something that gives the user an option not to start or continue an entire career

sometimes i feel like a new challenge or something different and i dont want to start a complete new career.

sometimes id just like to have one game with any teams i choose (as i said, perhaps one id watch the entire match rather than highlights) and rather than fly through the game id take far more time in match prep and in game tactics etc than usual.

id like to play one game as Man U v Real Madrid despite the fact these arent teams i want to manage for a full career/season

i really dont see why FM must be 'career' only. playing a one off game using all the elements of FM is still FM.

Its a nice idea, kind of like Fifa's "Kick Off" mode but with the atmosphere of a champs final etc. Although it would take up memory, and will appeal to very few people. Its a good idea, but for what its worth, its not worth the disk space, other features that would improve the games main function would be better use of the space :/ Nice thought though (y)

i dont see how it takes up any 'space' at all really

its simply an option allowing you to pick two teams and play against each other.

ideally you could play under certain conditions like champs league finals etc

i really like the idea of playing one stand alone match which offers up a real challenge rather than having to create and run through an entire career.

It would be cool to be able to export your entire club from career mode games and them have them be able to play each other in a single match outside of the career game. It would be interesting to see how two different clubs you've built from different games fare against one another.

Archived