Youth Recruitment

I've noticed theres a new rating for teams underneath all the facilities there is youth recruitment. I assume this represents the quality of regens that turn up in your youth team which is a nice feature. So far I've found 8 different levels of this and it varies greatly for instance premier league clubs go from basic (Blackpool) to well established (Man U) I've only seen extensive at Barcelona. I hope I have these in the right order,

Limited, Basic, Fairly basic, Average, Above average, Established, Well established, Extensive

Also I think I've found where you can increase this is the board room -> networking -> youth recruitment network.

So onto some questions, it says I have the maximum possible for a club of our current standing (Crystal Palace, Above average) so I have no idea when this can be improved. Also I would like to know how much of an effect this has.

That depends which side you're looking at it from. I considered the default to be average so if you said it was fairly basic its like not quite average but a little bit basic still better than basic. If you look at it like the default is nothing then fairly basic would be having some of aspects of basic but not quite all putting it below.

I don't really like how things get given words like this in fm, could easily be read in different ways.

Archived