strangest game ever?

Thought I just had to share this game on the forum. The game is between Barnet (me), predicted to relegate, but been overachieving and we were 5th before this game where 9 of the 14 players featuring in the game were at the club when I started this save (Cole, Parkes, Devera, Kamdjo, Basey, Holmes, Cox, McLeod & Marshall) and Rotherham, predicted to win the league, but slightly underachieving and lying 4th before the game.

[video=youtube;-E0qNHr6CLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E0qNHr6CLM

Ok, results like this appears every now and then, but the thing that make this so extreme (in my eyes) are the match stats... (especially shots on target, possession and Passes completed)

barnetvrotherhamstatsma.png

Rotherham were missing 2 of the regulars in the starting XI, and no, the keeper wasn't one of them....:p

Before this match Barnet had scored 32 goals in 24 games, and Rotherham had conceded 30 in 24 games:cool:

Edit: I just did a quick count, and the total number of completed passes for the whole team was 106 passes (would've used an "eek"-smiley here, but I've used up my 4 smileys/images/movies, and the "eek"-smiley is ugly anyways(would've used an "tounge"-smiley here but...))

Archived