Too many Injuries

Apologies if this has already been posted but the injuries are occuring far too often.

Already after 3 weeks playing as Liverpool ;

Kuyt is out for 5 to 6 weeks with a ligaments injury

Jovanovic is out for 4 months

Carragher is out for 2 to 3 weeks

This is not realistic at all !

Is this going to be fixed in the patch as this was a big issue in FM 09 and 10 as well.

agreed - but it makes it hard though so in a way its good challenge - in my man u save

rooney - out for 3-4 months

macheda - out for 3-4 weeks

berbatov - out for 2 months

hernandez - out for 2-3 weeks

nani - out for 7-8 days

valencia - out for 1-2 weeks

only got owen up front

I agree... But in a sadistic way I like it. IRL managers always have to deal with player XYZ being out for a match or two just from a little niggle, or like Dawson/Defoe for us being out for ages, it happens! Makes the need to have depth more apparent.

players will alwyas pick up little injuries here and there.....but fro what ive been reading on aberage most players are out for at least a month which is a bit much - players who are out for 7-10 days etc is fine.

I havent played enough to comment - only just at start of September. 2 players injured when game starts, 1 player out for 3 months in pre season and 1 player injured in season for 4 weeks, so far its not bad.

Take a look at physio room.com and see the amount of players injured in the league - I've noticed so much more players getting injured IRL last 2 seasons such is the demands of the modern game.

Chris Mavinga is out with a virus for 10 days

This is a bit OTT,ok people will pick up knocks but pre-season isnt so gruelling to the extent that half the team is in the injury list.

Some of the time out due to injury is far too harsh as well.

Btw this is ALL in pre-season...

Like I said in the OP,after 3 weeks and you get such a long injury list ? If its in February then the list is fine but geez,after 3 weeks of playing it really kills the game.

Injuries are random, and when things are random there's always a chance that you'll be unlucky and get a lot. Sounds to me like you've just been unlucky - unless there's consistent evidence that the level of injuries is excessive over the course of a large number of different games.

There never has been an injury bug. People come crying "BUG" to the boards when they get a rash of them, without detailing anything about their style of play, squad selection, and training.

I almost never have more than three men on my first team hurt at any given time. If I can do it, so can you. We're playing the same game, after all...

Archived