Why do you HAVE to respond to other clubs bids?

It's my game, my club, my player and my decision so why does the game make you have to answer another clubs bid in what i can only assume is the timetable THEY'VE demanded. If I wanted to respond I would and if the bid expires so be it, but the game won't allow me to continue at all without clicking through offers I could not care less about, often about average/poor non-entity youth team players (i know you can click reject/accept all etc, but I don't think this covers the endless co-ownership bids from other clubs in Italy).

Why? It's a game, my game and if you want to be true to life in reality wouldn't there probably be a youth team coach or secretary I could ask to deal with such things?

Its just in case you miss a great bid a regreat the game not reminding you of it. You can select in each individuals transfer status an asking price and insturctions like accept all offers, accept only above a certain price or reject all offers etc. The game wont make you respond to offers if you have set those instructions :)

Its just in case you miss a great bid a regreat the game not reminding you of it. You can select in each individuals transfer status an asking price and insturctions like accept all offers, accept only above a certain price or reject all offers etc. The game wont make you respond to offers if you have set those instructions :)

Thats because its rejected for you, players will still get unhappy about the rejections if you choose that.

Archived