In tactics, why does it show 'player instructions' by default rather than 'formation?

When I go to the team tactics, the screen on the right where the team's ''formation'' used to be is now always showing ''player instructions'', with a blank screen with no player selected. In previous versions it always showed the ''formation'' and then you selected your team and gave player instructions afterwards. What is the point in having the ''player instructions'' screen always coming up first, because now to select and look at my team and formation I have to change the screen on the right to ''formation''.

It's not a big problem, just a pain- am i doing it wrong or does it do this for everyone?

I hope I explained what i'm talking about adequately!

Also again it's a small point but I really appreciate the one click system now used in press conferences, but why when the press conference is finished do you have to move the mouse down to the bottom right and click to leave- I know it's lazy, but what's the point in making you click this when all along the game is trying to reduce the number of clicks the user has to make? There's no point staying in the press conference screen so why not leave automatically.

And when you, say, end a loan deal, a screen comes up saying player x will return to his club shortly and you have to click ok to close the small screen. Why do you have to click ok? You can't change the decision so it's not a click to confirm; why does the game force the user here into making the extra click. Again it's not a big deal but if you make a feature to reducing the number of clicks needed in press conferences, why not extend it throughout the game?

Guys, this is certainly not by design.

Please try to delete the cache by performing the following steps. In Steam, right click on 'Football Manager 2011 Demo' and select Properties. Change to 'Local Files' tab and select [Verify Integrity of Game Cache]. Let me know if that makes any difference.

Also, please use this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230363-Issue-with-going-to-tactics-screen-%28Player-instructions-every-time-%29 where this problem has already been discussed when posting any updates. Thanks.

Archived