Best version yet!!!

Seeing as there are some many moaning bitches on here. Thought i'd stay this to say how good the game is!

I never usually play the demo but thought i'd give it a go. Despite the skin, which they are makingf a dark one the game is awesome and we owe alot to SI to even bother making this game anymore. So stop with the "Liverpool should have new owners, i'm not playing till this is sorted!!11111!!!" and "why dosnt Tim Cahill have 16 for jumping, when he has 14" How sad. Just get a life and enjoy the game.

Seeing as there are some many moaning bitches on here. Thought i'd stay this to say how good the game is!

I never usually play the demo but thought i'd give it a go. Despite the skin, which they are makingf a dark one the game is awesome and we owe alot to SI to even bother making this game anymore. So stop with the "Liverpool should have new owners, i'm not playing till this is sorted!!11111!!!" and "why dosnt Tim Cahill have 16 for jumping, when he has 14" How sad. Just get a life and enjoy the game.

We support them back, by paying for the game, and give them inputs about what is good, and what isn't.

Helps them a lot in making the game better :D

We support them back, by paying for the game, and give them inputs about what is good, and what isn't.

Helps them a lot in making the game better :D

i agree mate, i'm not one for moaning about a new game but constructive criticism is great for development (we don't want SI staff slacking off :p)

but the moronic comments some people are making in this forum are outright ridiculous and not constructive at all

i agree with the op best demo version so far (which looks good for release day!!)

i agree mate, i'm not one for moaning about a new game but constructive criticism is great for development (we don't want SI staff slacking off :p)

but the moronic comments some people are making in this forum are outright ridiculous and not constructive at all

i agree with the op best demo version so far (which looks good for release day!!)

Couldn't agree more! :thup:

[quoteOriginally Posted by englandmanager

i agree with the op best demo version so far (which looks good for release day!!)]

Here here....

I agree so far. This definitly has the potential to be the best one yet. I'll reserve judgement until the full game is released, but it's probably the best demo they've released.

A few sprinkling of small bugs here and there, but nothing majorly game stopping has turned up yet has it?

I think i'm going back to CM 01/02.I don't enjoy it as i used to,they overcomplicated the game.I've had problems with tevez and he doesn't want to speak with me anymore.Agent's want too much money for transfers....I don't have time now to write why i don't like the game but interaction is almost the same as last year's....

I agree so far. This definitly has the potential to be the best one yet. I'll reserve judgement until the full game is released, but it's probably the best demo they've released.

A few sprinkling of small bugs here and there, but nothing majorly game stopping has turned up yet has it?

data is inaccurate (sarcasm emote here) :D

Archived