tactics screen

is any one else getting a little frustrated with the tactics screen? in 10 there was a button above your players that allowed you to show your line up if you had entered a menu that was displaying the attributes of a single player. in 11 that function has been moved to a drop down menu. i find it annoying. i have to switch back and forth between different displays on that screen and losing the button means i have to go back to that drop down menu every time. the same goes for showing the formation. i dont want to have to go to a drop down to get back to the formation. sure its only a 5 second difference but over the life of the game thats a lot of time and frustration that adds up. why was this changed between 10 and 11?

I also find this frustrating, I'm glad someone's brought it up.

When I am expecting the formation page to be there like it was in FM2010 its not and I can't think as to what benefit is going to give to anyone. :confused:

If anything, I think it's just wasting our time having to click it from a drop-down menu when we have plenty more in the game that we want to be cracking on with...

Archived