When Will You Buy The Game?

This is a step back for the Football Manager series. They need to stop pushing out unfinished games every year. Release games once every two years instead, and make sure that the games you create are enjoyable out of the box on day 1. This is hilarious. Uncle Scrooge loves money, and so do you! Quality? Out the window! Assurance? Not a chance. You can do database upgrades and updates without re-launching a game as a new FM game. I'd love to see a FM game working as intended, it would have been great to play. Now all we worry about for the first 8 months is what bugs we encounter and how to best tolerate them or navigate around them.

This is a step back for the Football Manager series. They need to stop pushing out unfinished games every year. Release games once every two years instead, and make sure that the games you create are enjoyable out of the box on day 1. This is hilarious. Uncle Scrooge loves money, and so do you! Quality? Out the window! Assurance? Not a chance. You can do database upgrades and updates without re-launching a game as a new FM game. I'd love to see a FM game working as intended, it would have been great to play. Now all we worry about for the first 8 months is what bugs we encounter and how to best tolerate them or navigate around them.

nobody forces you to buy it do they? i love buying it every year so should i have to wait every 2 years just because you don't?

people are acting like the fm11 demo was completely broke which is quite astonishing tbh, it's certainly less broke than fm09 and fm10 was out of the box not to mention most issues will be resolved on release day!

When I can find it for £10 or less I'll buy it. I think last year I got it for £5, maybe that was the year before, in fact last year I got it via Esellerate and due to currency conversions I got it mighty cheap, can't remember how much.

One thing I know is I won't be buying it on release day :) I promised I would stop doing that a few years ago and it'a made me far happier. I wait, spend less money, generally the game has been patched, lots of other people have been beta testing it for a while (sorry, playing it) and I can then go ahead and enjoy.

nobody forces you to buy it do they? i love buying it every year so should i have to wait every 2 years just because you don't?

people are acting like the fm11 demo was completely broke which is quite astonishing tbh, it's certainly less broke than fm09 and fm10 was out of the box not to mention most issues will be resolved on release day!

Totally agree. The Demo seems to have very few issues (for me anyway)...though of course no one has completed even a season yet, so who knows.

people are acting like the fm11 demo was completely broke which is quite astonishing tbh, it's certainly less broke than fm09 and fm10 was out of the box not to mention most issues will be resolved on release day![/QUOTE]

Shouldn't most of them already been resolved already? Why do we have to wait to get a patch to fix stuff that should have never been a problem in the first place.

Archived