FM11: How Has Everyone Got On

So how is everyone doing on the demo so far? Doing well or finding the new game a struggle?

I started as Leicester and got a 6m transfer fund for promotion. 2nd in the league when my 6 month run came to an end and cant wait to continue in a fortnight (if possible). 3 points clear of 3rd but 9 behind leaders burnley. Found Vassell and DeMerit are good signings in the championship. also reached round 3 of the league cup before losing in injury time to blackburn.

Manchester United. Games so far in the EPL: Arsenal away (won 2-0) West Brom home(won 4-0) Stoke away (won 3-1) West Ham home (won 6-0).

ECC group: Real Madrid,Stuttgart and Rubin Kazan. Played Rubin away so far and won 2-0. :)

I've played 2 full demo saves as Athletic Bilbao trying out two different tactics.

First save, I used a 4-4-2 Diamond and finished in 7th place in La Liga (9-1-6) with really inconsistent performances from my players (especially strikers, more specifically, Fernando Llorente)

The next save, I used a flat 4-4-2 and finished in 3rd place (10-1-5) with much more consistency from my players, and a star performance from Llorente.

One win may not seem like much, but my team just looked better overall. In my first save, my Goals for/against numbers were 22/20, while in the second save I finished with 30/19.

Completed the demo twice with SC Beira-Mar

First 6 month spell saw us winless in 10 games and finish with a 1-2-9 record. This put us second bottom, but only 3 points adrift of safety

Second 6 month spell saw us do better with a 1-6-5 record. This put us in 11th place.

Playing two games as Liverpool testing out tactics and as Stafford Rangers, Liverpool game is going ok (despite the fact i got no money to spend) and my Stafford game less so the clubs in debt.

First time i loaded the game the administrators came in and the club got a -10 point penalty. The second time i loaded it up the club have refinanced the debt of 200k with another debt from the chairman of 600k. So now i have 2 debts instead of just 1..I can see two of my three main games will be interesting in this years version!

Archived