Player interaction

I like the new feature regarding conversations a lot. However one part that I find a bit odd and unecessary is when a player disagrees with something you ask of him or say to him, the response is 'end this conversation now before i say something i might regret.' I dont like this response. Its unrealistic and limiting. Its as if no one could come up with a better line, so this feeble one is regurgetated over and over. Its a bit over the top as well. Hey Bobby Brown i think you should play with your back to goal. 'I WILL NOT. This is the end finish now before i say something i will regret' Geez its not like i said play with your back to goal coz ur a beefcake and cant run for sheet!

I like the new feature regarding conversations a lot. However one part that I find a bit odd and unecessary is when a player disagrees with something you ask of him or say to him, the response is 'end this conversation now before i say something i might regret.' I dont like this response. Its unrealistic and limiting. Its as if no one could come up with a better line, so this feeble one is regurgetated over and over. Its a bit over the top as well. Hey Bobby Brown i think you should play with your back to goal. 'I WILL NOT. This is the end finish now before i say something i will regret' Geez its not like i said play with your back to goal coz ur a beefcake and cant run for sheet!

I've seen a few people mention this and i have to agree, i started a save with Corinthians in Brazil and one guy within my team decided he wanted to leave. He then disrupted everyone else as rivaldo and rob carlos came to me saying they had problems with this guy. I said i'd look to transfer him ASAP and they both became unhappy and said they would leave before they said something they'd regret.

I wouldnt mind so much if there was a real variety of responses and only the real 'diva' players (ala Rooney) would say something like this. But a 17 year old youth player responding like that after me asking him to get forward when possible is a joke.

Archived