Ridiculous injuries

I've started a career at Real Madrid, played 2 matches, one an inter-squad match and the other against Arsenal. My best left back, Arbeloa is out for 4 weeks after the inter-squad match. After the Arsenal match, I find out that Alonso, my best CM, is out for 6 weeks.

All I'm waiting for now is Ronaldo to become injured.

ive got a 25 man squad with Reading, and has 7 injuries after 5 championship games, very tired players but it happens in real life, look at Spurs irl at the moment, they have 6 central defenders and before today only 2 fit to play.

You did not expect your best players to get injured :confused: You did not know a player could become injured for longer than a month :confused: Maybe your lack of understanding concerning the game is spoiling your enjoyment.

Way to miss the sarcasm. The injuries are only affecting my best players in each position.

Well, lets see if it was FM10 I would be saying

A) Training too high

B) Asking them to do too much on the pitch

C) Unlucky

But come back at the end of the six months if you still have a problem although no-one else seems to have brought it up.

Quote where I said the game is broken. Until then, pipe down.

You, by saying that the injuries are ridiculous, imply the game is broken. Because if the game isn't, then the injuries can't be considered "ridiculous", as it falls within the parameters of the game.

Boy, it must be SO TOUGH managing Real Madrid. You come to the forum, post your opinion, then tell someone else that replies to pipe down? People like you need a lesson in manners.

Archived