AGENTS : Can we search for then?

I've done a search and not found an answer so thought I'd start a thread up.

Can we search for agents on FM2011?

I know we can click on the agent of a player under personal and you can see what players he has but a list of agents in the game would be great.

Something similar to what the Player or Staff search is like. They could then have columns with their Name, Nationality, Based, Attributes, Players they have?

This could then flesh out the agents better and we could see how many there are etc?

• Administrators

Not in that sense, no. There is no "agent search" functionality as in staff search or player search.

You can however, search for an agent if you know their name, via the Spotlight/Search function located underneath the [Continue] button.

Hope that helps. :)

I clicked on theo walcott but couldnt see any trace of where we can see what agent they have to see who else is on the books, how do we see this?

When on a player profile click on the personal tab and midway down you'll see agent and click on his name. This will now list all the players the agent has on his books.

Two seasons ago I did have an offer for a player I represented back then from Villa,but since then i havent really worked with them. So I really cant answer you that question mate,but im sure they will make one or two signings.

Now Martin O'Neill has left we might actually sign some foreign players! Just out of interest, how did you get into that line of work? Will probably sound silly but is there some kind of 'agent school'?

Now Martin O'Neill has left we might actually sign some foreign players! Just out of interest, how did you get into that line of work? Will probably sound silly but is there some kind of 'agent school'?

Well I used to play football when I was younger, and I kept many of the contacts I had from there. What you basically need are good contacts in football,to speak several languages, to know the laws, to know the players, and to have a good eye to spot a talent.

Just out of curiosity, do players in FM 2011 have contracts with their agents and do they show up in the game?

Well I used to play football when I was younger, and I kept many of the contacts I had from there. What you basically need are good contacts in football,to speak several languages, to know the laws, to know the players, and to have a good eye to spot a talent.

Just out of curiosity, do players in FM 2011 have contracts with their agents and do they show up in the game?

Players agents are listed in the game but I believe they're not real names. For instance, Wayne Rooney's agent in game is Mick Howley, but in real life it's Paul Stretford I believe. There are no player-agent contract details given but I have heard of people saying players have fired their agent after a move

Archived