An annoying little problem for me in the demo - Any solutions?

Hello all :thup:

I view matches in Classic view 3d. Now, when I go into a game I see the overview on my screen when the game is being played and whenever there is an highlight, it switches to classic view, shows the highlight and switches back to overview. This is a bit of an hindrance to me because if I want to make a quick substitution (for example), I need to go to classic view first and then select quick sub. Repeat process for any forthcoming subs or even minor tactical changes too, because it keeps switching back to overview.

In FM10, this wasn't the case. Once classic view was selected, it stayed in classic view (even when there were no highlights, just displayed an empty pitch when there were no highlights) till the end of the match rather than switching to overview all the time. This allowed me to make tactical changes on the fly and utilise quick tactics much more.

Is there any way to make it stay in classic view even when there're no highlights in FM11? This constant switching over to classic view to make any sort of changes is annoying me no end.

Hmm, I have a similar issue.

In FM10 I would set up the match view so that when there was no highlights showing it would display split-screen with my team ratings on one side and match overview on the other. Then when there was a highlight it would switch automatically to the classic 3D match view, show the highlight, and switch back to the split screen view.

In FM11 I can only seem to get it to switch either between classic 3D to match overview (not the split screen match overview) or to switch between overview and 3D highlights within the split screen view.

Irritating.

Similar problem, i watch the match in classic pitch view, and in the split screen i have the match stats and the motivation screens here, when i set this up, one of the sections always flicks back to the match screen.. very annonying anyone know how to fix this?

Archived