Youtube troubles

Anybody else had any troubles? I know its only demo and all, thought id raise it.

My trouble is this, I upload, click the button, goe to the youtube page but in the middle of where the movie would be it says " Movie hasn't been processed, try again another time."

The username and pass is correct.

Sometimes it takes a little while for YouTube to publish videos when they have just been uploaded to the website.

I suggest checking back later to see if it has been published then, I would say if it is not published within 24 hours (and that is me pushing the boundaries) then something has probably gone wrong somewhere! :p

I've had them all...

FM saying it can't upload due to no internet connection - FM2011 knocked out my internet connection doing whatever it was trying to do.

FM saying it can't upload (no reason given)

YouTube saying it couldn't convert the video file

And if I get past all of them issues then the issue that I haven't yet managed to beat...

Videos being just a second or two long.

I've 'successfully' uploaded 3 videos. A 2 second long 'goal', a 3 second long 'goal' and a 1 second long 'match highlights'

I've tried uploading in 360p and 720p and get each of these problems for each quality...

Any ideas?

Archived