the asking price from some wonderkid is not so realistic

All of those transfers are from foreign countries. As the game is a demo, and a watered down version, I suspect that foreign teams aren't represented correctly in terms of the value of the player of the squad. I expect that all will be fine when the full game comes out.

I think the most unrealistic thing here is that Man Utd have spent £125m in a window.

My question is how did Man Utd spend 125M in the transfer window on your game save when Miles Jacobson announced that most clubs won't have much to spend due to the recession etc?

I am pretty sure SI didn't implement David Gill's announced budget of 160M into the game, I could be wrong though haha. :confused: :p

All of those transfers are from foreign countries. As the game is a demo, and a watered down version, I suspect that foreign teams aren't represented correctly in terms of the value of the player of the squad. I expect that all will be fine when the full game comes out.

I think the most unrealistic thing here is that Man Utd have spent £125m in a window.

HAHA....I was just going to post that Man Utd comment. Obviously the "Rooney" effect.

Archived